The manual that you are reading here is in LaTeX format and should be in
Other information on NEMO can be found in the following places:
- manual pages, in $NEMO/man and below, using the
UNIX man or NEMO nemoman/manlaser
commands. For a graphical
interface programs like
tkman and gman can be very useful
(hypertext) browsers of manual page. We also automatically maintain a
fully hyperlinked version formatted in html.
- The README file in NEMO's home directory will
always contain ``last minute'' information that has perhaps not found
its way into this manual yet.
- The file faq.tex in $NEMO/text lists Frequently Asked Questions, and possibly other files in that directory.
- A summary sheet summary.tex in $NEMO/text
overviews NEMO's usage.
- survival.texi, a short texinfo
introduction with basic survival techniques to get around.
- The NEMO home page, currently at
http://www.astro.umd.edu/nemo/, contains many
pointers to a variety of helpful pages, and sometimes
contradicts information written down in this manual.
- The ManyBody compendium, putting together an introduction
to NEMO, starlab and other N-body software, originally written for
the first N-body School (Strasbourg, 2004).
(c) Peter Teuben