Serpens Main Trial 2E Flags
2012-07-05 c0924I.3E_88Serpen.2 6.3 A- Comments: NODE_NOT_FOUND [2012-07-05 09:55]DR : Data looks good. High opacity during the track.
- Tau through the roof (~1.5). Don't expect great SNR
- Can recover C13,14,15 with uvbflag mask=7,8 during 3c279 observation
- All missing data due to shadowing (double checked with uvbflag)
- C8,C9,C10,C13,C14,C15,C22,C23: missing data at the beginning (C14 and C15) but mostly at the end of the track
on both the source (serpens main) and the phase calibrator (1743-038).
- c21: serpens was shadowed in the middle of the track
- 3c279 not observed with: c13,c14,c15 (shadowed)
- C16 and C19 have somewhat higher gains (~1.18) while the rest have 0.9-1.0.
- The Signal-to-Noise ratio of the continuum map after removing C16 and C19 only rises from 45 to 47.
(very) quick look doesn't find much to flag.