Serpens Main Trial 10D Flags
Revision as of 11:07, 4 June 2012 by Adele
2012-05-24 c0924V.3D_88Serpen.10 4.1 A- Comments: NODE_NOT_FOUND [2012-05-24 10:45]lb : C7 stowed for warming up. C23 high Tsys, low gains.
- C7 is missing again.
- 1743-038 observed as bandpass calibrator. Is 3c279 too low to be used as bpass calibrator?
- C23 has high Tsys (~500K-600K) all over the track
- I flagged some high gains (> 15% away from the typical gains on each antenna), but the final continuum map looks almost equal without the flagging.
- 3c279 sets ~15:55, so we miss it if track is started after ~1540 LST. But there are other preferred calibrators that should have been observed. Odd.
- The high Tsys on C23 seems to make the scatter of the amplitudes much greater.
select="ant(7)" select="ant(2,4,5,8,13,15,19),time(08:57:30,08:59:50)" #high gain select="ant(1,18),time(08:30:15,08:31:45)" #high gain select="ant(5),time(10:41:30,10:42:30)" #high gain select="ant(8,9,11,12,14,17,21,22),time(08:19:00,08:26:00)" #high gain select="ant(16),time(10:13:00,10:14:30)" #high gain