Revision as of 11:37, 19 February 2008 by Teuben
- uvimage currently just writes a visbrick image with no WCS. Once that is written, tools can use this to intelligently write region files for flagging using uvflag
- uvclean: a new proposed task that would use the clean algorithm and for major cleaning cycles would subtract from the original visibilities (or the gridded one, not decision taken on this)
- python interfaces
- uvio enhancements
- the old style shell scripts that install and maintain Miriad will be replaced by an autoconf based system. Currently this is mostly working
- a set of procedures to use generated (uvgen, imgen) and teal (CARMA, SMA) telescope data to ensure that Miriad keeps on working as it used to work.
- attempt to keep some level of correspondence with the ATNF version of Miriad