This list entails the work needed to update relevant MIRIAD information and produce a DVD with the relevant software (source and binaries where available) for the CARMA 2008 summerschool. Target of completion: June 1. Ask Peter Teuben if there is something you need ahead of schedule.
- website: CARMA/miriad
- carmacookbook updates
- PDF of a freshly built users guide [done may 20]
- PDF of a freshly built programmers guide
- HTML tree of task list
- website: CARMA/wiki/miriad
- details on the DVD contents
- updated links
- zeno and hkuvplt type programs (jin koda)
- updated users and programmers guides (see above)
- DVD (a copy will be placed on chara.astro.umd.edu:/chara6/teuben/carma-summer-school-downloads, some of the items below cannot be placed on our ftp site of course, but there will be a copy available on site.
- Source code (anonymous CVS enabled, but with configure pre-compiled)
- Binary releases: (note each architecture has its own sets of requirements what tools and libraries need to be installed)
- linux-32bits (fedora7/fedora9/centos5.1/mandrake10.1)
- linux-64bits (centos5.1/mandrake10.1)
- macosx 10.4.xx PPC (slug5 at peter's home)
- macosx 10.4.xx Intel (lap???.astro.umd.edu)
- macosx 10.5.xx Intel (strasbourg machine)
- Ancillary programs (in binary) added:
- rtd (CARMA java based RTD tools)
- intel compiler (linux only, astromake hierarchy) - version 10.1.015, 32bit and 64bit.
- gnu compilers for mac (gcc/g77/gfortran, from HPC sourceforce)
- gnu compilers for linux (source only)