Revision as of 14:06, 20 May 2008 by Teuben
This list entails the work needed to update relevant MIRIAD information and produce a DVD with the relevant software (source and binaries where available) for the CARMA 2008 summerschool. Target of completion: June 1.
- items on the CARMA/miriad website
- PDF of a freshly built users guide [done may 20]
- PDF of a freshly built programmers guide
- HTML tree of task list
- items on the CARMA/wiki/miriad website
- details on the DVD contents
- updated links
- items on the DVD itself (a copy will be placed on chara:/chara6/teuben/carma-summer-school-downloads, some of the items below cannot be placed on our ftp site of course.
- Source code
- Binary releases:
- linux-32bits (fedora7/fedora9/centos5.1/mandrake10.1)
- linux-64bits (centos5.1/mandrake10.1)
- macosx 10.4.xx PPC
- macosx 10.4.xx Intel
- macosx 10.5.xx Intel
- Ancillary programs (in binary) added:
- rtd (CARMA java based RTD tools)
- intel compiler (linux only, astromake hierarchy) - version 10.1.015, 32bit and 64bit.
- gnu compilers for mac (gcc/g77/gfortran, from HPC sourceforce)
- gnu compilers for linux (source only)