Fedora 9 casa install
Revision as of 20:43, 24 February 2009 by Teuben
Lots of issues on the first run, the obvious ones can be fixed with standard yum, e.g.
- qwt (claims to need 5.1.1, but 5.0.2 ok?)
- lapack & blas
Below $c refers to the root directory where casainit.(c)sh lives
Here are some harder ones I am in the middle of:
- cpgplot.h : pgplot doesn't come with that, used NEMO's install script and placed in $c/code/include (although that directory has only convenience symlinks)
- pgplot: although NEMO's pgplot.install script was used, fortran compiler is g77, and makedefs might need to be changed, unless we prefer gfortran now
- pgsbox: this comes from wcslib (I used 4.3.1)
- std::time not valid, neither is iostream.h : g++ V4.3.0 too new?
- fftw: some issuu remaining, though i have installed fftw2 and fftw (v3)
- compiling asdmCasaSaxHandler runs out of memory? 2GB not even enough? compiler issue?