As of November 2008, CASA (Patch 3, version 2.3.0, build 6693) supports heterogenous array data. At Maryland the command astroload casa will give you a new command casapy that will start the CASA software package. We also keep a copy of the cookbook in /astromake/opt/casa.
- bimafiller will be upgraded to the carmafiller in order for CARMA data to be imported into CASA. This work started early 2009 (see Peter Teuben for details). Workplan:
- Installing Developer CASA
- casacore needs an updated mirlib
- bimafiller vs. mirfiller: migrate to the new task importmiriad
- handle carma, sma etc. data
- fits mosaic table in order to read mosaiced image data into CASA