Revision as of 09:09, 9 February 2009 by Teuben
As of November 2008, CASA (Patch 3, version 2.3.0, build 6693) supports heterogenous array data.
- bimafiller will be upgraded to the carmafiller in order for CARMA data to be imported into CASA. This work started early 2009 (see Peter Teuben for details). Workplan:
- casacore needs an updated mirlib
- bimafiller vs. mirfiller: migrate to the new task importmiriad
- handle carma, sma etc. data
- fits mosaic table in order to read mosaiced image data into CASA