- Don't expect do download data from outside of OVRO, too slow. Ask somebody like Douglas to download it from home and bring it in the next day.
- printers: bwlib (Brother HL 6050DN) in the library
- printers: bwb12 in old mmarray building (Building 12), we will mostly use this one. But I don't know how to set this up with cups yet, i can't read /etc/cups on kern as a mortal user.
- computers: kern is Douglas' Dell. It has 35GB free space, but not exported, so use locally.
- ethernet cable: might need more, since we may not have enough wireless DHCP slots
- color printer: tek1 (in B12) might be usable?