Serpens Main Trial 7E Flags
2012-07-18 c0924I.3E_88Serpen.7 4.2 A Comments: NODE_NOT_FOUND [2012-07-18 19:29]LR & VR : Very good data.
- tau: 0.35-0.45
- rms path: 250-350
- 1743-038 as bandpass
- C21 missed neptune
- C13,C14,C15 and C21 shadowed by the second part of the track
- As usual, C16 and C19 with higher gains than the rest of the antennas (remember that C18 and C19 are not so important since they are out of the core of the array)
- Raw baseline spectra of 1743-038 is noisy for narrow bands. Specially noisy are those baselines involving SZA antennas.
- my cont rms is similar to manuel's
- single hco+ channel ~515 mJy/bm rms .... seems right :)
*select="ant(18),time(05:06:00,05:12:00)" # higher gains *select="ant(19),time(07:18:00,07:21:20)" # higher gains
* did not find anything to flag