Preliminary Mosaic Fields
- B1s Mosaic Area: Media:B1s mosaic.jpeg (Andrea)
- Bolocam map of B1S (black and white) and a preliminary CARMA mosaic pattern.
- The distance between the crosses is 33.185 arcsec, which should correspond to half primary beam of a 10m antenna at the frequency of the N2H+.
- The rectangular box is 8' x 18' as from the proposal, and it is centered on the pointing indicated with the green diamond.
- To cover the full region 552 points are required.
- B1s Mosaic Area: Media:B1S.jpg (Storm)
- 3 individual rectangles (can we do this?)
- Ordered with rows along RA
- Why so many more pointings than above?
- Serpens Main Area: Media:Serpens Main c18o.pdf (Hector)
- Serpens Main Mosaic Area: Media:Ser_main_point-2.pdf (Manuel)
- The mosaic will comprise 531 pointings (with a Nyquist sampled hexagonal pattern). 31.9" radius for each pointing.
- Covered area is 42 + 80 arcmin^2 (small + larger box), although it could be refined somewhat.
- ADDED small box to the NW corner. Not included in above estimates.