- A Large-Scale Survey of NGC 1333 []
- A submillimetre survey of the kinematics of the Perseus molecular cloud - I. Data []
- A submillimetre survey of the kinematics of the Perseus molecular cloud - II. Molecular outflows []
- A submillimetre survey of the kinematics of the Perseus molecular cloud - III. Clump kinematics []
- Bolocam Survey for 1.1 mm Dust Continuum Emission in the c2d Legacy Clouds. I. Perseus []
- Star formation in Perseus. Clusters, filaments and the conditions for star formation []
- Star formation in Perseus. II. SEDs, classification, and lifetimes []
- Star formation in Perseus. III. Outflows []
- Star formation in Perseus. IV. Mass-dependent evolution of dense cores []
- The properties of SCUBA cores in the Perseus molecular cloud: the bias of clump-finding algorithms []
- The molecular outflows in NGC 1333 []
- Water in low-mass star-forming regions with Herschel: HIFI spectroscopy of NGC 1333 []
Online Data from Papers
- Star formation in Perseus. II. (Hatchell+, 2007) []
- Infrared and optical polarimetry around the low-mass star-forming region NGC 1333 IRAS 4A (Alves et al., 2011) []
- 'BIMA Memo 57: Autocorrelation observations with BIMA' - Pound & Helfer.
This paper discusses attempts at using the 6m antennas to get singledish spacings for BIMA and also discusses some background on why and how. []
- 'Radio-interferometric imaging of very large objects', Cornwell, T. J.
Besides discussion of the subject of the title, there is some discussion of deconvolution methods. Media:1988A+A...202..316C.pdf
- 'Short Spacings From The Singledish Perspective', S. Stanimirovic Media:2002ASPC..278..375S.pdf
Detailed discussion of combining interferometric and singledish data.
- 'Multi-Scale CLEAN deconvolution of radio synthesis images' - Tim Cornwell.
This paper discusses the MSCLEAN algorithm and compares it to classical CLEAN and MEM methods. Media:MultiscaleClean.pdf