B1s Trial 4E Flags
2012-07-05 c0924.1E_88B1S.4 7.0 B+ Comments: NODE_NOT_FOUND [2012-07-05 19:00]DR : Bad weather conditions during the last 3 hours of the track. Then, 3 hours were removed from the total time.
- High phase rms after ~18:00
- Some shadowing
- Some baselines don't have data for narrow bands only (the wideband has data). For example, ant(2)(18), ant(4)(19), ant(5)(18), ant(5)(19) don't have data for narrow bands after 14:00. If the data missing is due to shadowing, the wideband data should be also gone, isn't it? Not sure what caused this. Other baselines which don't have the narrow band data after 14:00: ant(9,11,13,17,19)(18), ant(9,11,13)(19), ant(15)(17)
- 3C84: 17.2 Jy, 3C111: 3.7 Jy
- In the beginning 1.5 hours, source data have been flagged in C1 and C20 and source/gain cal data have been flagged in C8.
- I see Katherine's "missing" data problem for some narrow band baselines. Let's see if this is a recurring problem!
select='time(17:45:00,21:00)' #high amp gains due to bad weather select='ant(19),time(16:00,21:00)' # low amp gains