What's Down in NEMO
Here we intend to list software decided not to be supported
anymore, or that under consideration. If you would be in trouble
because of this, let firstname.lastname@example.org know a.s.a.p.
Last modified on:
Discontinued support for
- suntools, since Solaris 2.x has dropped it.
- old-style makefiles; we plan to allow includes, and possibly
- non-ANSI (old tyle K&R) compilers, there is now code that is
purely ANSI prototyped. The program
unproto needs to be compiled
and installed as a cpp replacement if you really have
a compiler that cannot handle ansi C code. There may be cmpilers
around which do not allow a cpp replacement.
- (nov-94) With the upcoming V3 of the command line user interface
the following features will not be available anymore:
- The host= system keyword, but we are thinking of using
- DMM menu interface. If compiled, it was available under
- No more UsageLog, this kept a list in $NEMO/adm/Usage. Was
normally not compiled anymore, but now supporting code has
Considering dropping support for
- old style images which do not carry a reference pixel (default: 0).
the fits equivalent is the CRPIXn keyword.
Back to: NEMO Home page , the
What's Up , or the
What's New page.